Boker’s Second Location (1926 – 1933)
In 1926, when Vitus Boker’s stamping operation out grew the basement of his home, he moved the business to a shop located at 324 Erie Street in Minneapolis. V.A. Boker MFG. Co. remained in this location for the next 7 years years (until 1933). This shop has since been torn down and the property is now part of the University of Minnesota where student housing and a new surgical center now stands.
Return to History