Last revised: August 1, 2013
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Sites are hosted and operated in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Sites or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
- You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, title, company name, postal address, country, email address, telephone number, fax number, password, credit card information, and other information to use the Sites;
- Information when you contact or interact with us; and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with including your comments and other content in connection with using the Sites.
- We automatically collect other information about you, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Site pages that you visit and the time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Sites.
- We may collect information about you from commercially available sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- For fulfillment of requests;
- To identify you as a user of a Site;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To allow you to participate in surveys;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- To improve the Sites or develop new services;
- To provide the services you request, including the Sites;
- To create anonymous data, which we may use for any purpose;
- To analyze the Sites;
- To allow us to personalize and enhance your experience using the Sites;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Sites;
- To improve the content and features of the Sites or develop new services;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Sites; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
- Third Parties. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the Sites (for example, our web hosting company maintains backup files of the sites pages and form submittals as a redundant content offering to insure information is not lost due to power failures or accidental deletions). We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them.
- Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below), we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Enforce or apply the Terms;
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others;
- Protect against legal liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of the Terms, our policies or agreements or as otherwise required by law.
- Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to visitors to and users of the Sites with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons and Other Technologies. Please see Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons and Other Technologies below.
Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
- Cookies. Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer’s browser. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Sites.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
- Other Storage. Flash cookies (also known as local stored objects) are data files that can be created on your computer by the websites you visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
For the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We may allow third parties, including third party ad networks, to display advertising on the Sites. Some of these companies participate in the following industry programs that include web pages to visit to opt out:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance:
Note that clearing cookies from your browser will remove the above opt-outs because they are stored in cookies.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the Sites against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Links to Other Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information on the Sites.
- Changing Your Information. You may make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate, by contacting us at VisitorRelations@bokers.net.
- Email Communications. You can make changes regarding receiving email communications from us by contacting us at VisitorRelations@bokers.net.
- Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons and Other Technologies. Please see Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons and Other Technologies above.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Sites. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under age 13, please contact us immediately at VisitorRelations@bokers.net.
How to Contact Us